Arts, Commerce and Science College, Shendi (Bhandardara) empowers the rural and the financially underprivileged attain their full potential in life. Education is an effective tool for social change. Therefore, Sahkar Maharshi Padmashri Dr. Vitthalrao Vikhe Patil believed that education should reach in all common people.
- To uplift downtrodden, backward, tribal, rural and weaker section of Bhandardara region and to motivate, bring out change in the social, educational and economic status and inspire them to uplift their intellectual, moral, scientific and educational level of student and people
- To provide an open access to learning, irrespective of caste, religion and colour to the tribal and rural community.
- To empower the illiterate, ignorant, uneducated masses by educating them and by creating in them the social, political, cultural, and scientific awareness.
- To develop leadership qualities and democratic values among students and thus effect their holistic development
- To focus on the all round development of all students; spiritual, Moral, intellectual ,Social, educational, emotional and physical.
- To make them think that Knowledge is power and help them in creating their future.
- To be a centre of excellence in teaching, research and extension activities.
Objectives of the Institution:
- To implement the academic curriculum as per the policy of Savitribai Phule University, Pune and Gov Of Maharshtra.
- To make provide opportunities for tribal and rural students to acquire their goal.
- Nurturing emerging disciplines in response to rapidly changing the world.
- Impart higher education curriculum to tribal and rural students in the Rajur town and nearby rural tribal villages.
- National Digital Library Membership
- APJ Abdul Kalam Library with 179 Motivational Books
- Open for maximum number of days
- 19012 books
- 3135000+ EBooks on NLIST Membership
- 6000+ e Journals on NLIST Membership
- 42 Print Journals and magazines Subscribed
- KOHA on Cloud with Web –OPAC, SMS, and email alert
- Separate Sections for Department, Reference Books, and Journals
- 4 Labs for UG and PG students
- Special Equipment:
- Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometer
- Double Beam Spectrophotometer
- 400 m Running Track
- 2 Volleyball Grounds
- 1 Kho-Kho Ground
- 1 Kabbaddi Ground
- 1 Football Ground
- 1 Cricket Ground
- 1 Basketball Ground
- 1 Table Tennis
- 1 Multi Gym
- 1 Carom Board
- 2 Chess Sets