Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) Committee
|Name of Member||Designation|
|Dr. Rokade Vaishali Suryakant||Principal|
|Mr. Dagale Anil Nivrutti||Member, Teacher Representative|
|Ms. Bachhav Archana Valchand||Member, Women Teacher Representative|
|Mr. Bangar Namdev Pandu||Member, Teacher Representative|
|Mr. Langhi Gangaram Ganpat||Member, Teacher Representative|
|Mr. Dudhawade Sanjay Khandu||Member, Teacher Representative|
|Mr. Kaute Vitthal Rangnath||Member, Teacher Representative|
|Dr. Aher Haribhau Ramrao||Member, Management Representative|
|Mr. Gadage Santosh Vitthal||Member, Administrative Representative|
|Mrs. Gavali Jayshree Tukaram||Member, Alumni Representative|
|Shri. Pund Rajendra Dagadu||Member, Industrialist Representative|
|Ghode Keshav Balu||Member, Student Representative|
|Mr. Khatik. Naim Husen||Asst. Coordinator|
|Mr. Wagh Janardan Namdev||IQAC Coordinator|
The institution has established an Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) on 23th July 2018. It is established as a mechanism to build and ensure a quality culture and it contributes to improve the teaching–learning.
Goals of IQAC
- To develop a quality system for conscious, consistent and catalytic programmed action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the College To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internationalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices
Functions of IQAC
- Helps in preparation of academic calendar
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for the various academic and administrative activities of the Colleges.
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive for quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process.
- Motivates faculty for preparation of teaching plans of theory and practical also for maintaining teaching diary.
- Dissemination of information on the various quality parameters of higher education;
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles
- Takes review from student council for academic activities and infrastructural facilities